What Types of Adapters Can I Use with My Mac?

Huion products are usually connected through USB-A (for graphic tablets and tablet displays) and HDMI ports (for tablet displays). 

If your Mac computer doesn't have any of these ports, you need to purchase an adapter, depending on the ports available on your Mac computer. You can check this article from Apple to help you: Identify the ports on your Mac. Depending on your Mac computer model, here are some adapters you may need:

  1. USB-A to USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 or 4
  2. HDMI to USB-C or Thunderbolt 3 or 4
  3. USB-C Hub or Multi-port adapter - connect your HDMI and USB-A cables
  4. HDMI to Mini DisplayPort
  5. HDMI to VGA
  6. HDMI to DisplayPort
  7. HDMI to Mini DVI
  8. HDMI to DVI

You won't need an adapter if your Mac computer has a Thunderbolt 3, Thunderbolt 4, or USB-C port (capable of handling display connection), and your tablet display is also capable of a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable connection. Here is a list of our tablet displays you can connect using a full-featured USB-C to USB-C cable: List of Compatible Devices Support USB-C to USB-C Connection with Huion Displays.

You may also want to check out this article: Answers to Questions in Using Huion with Mac Computers.

Did you find it helpful? Yes No

Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.